- In the HUD if you are currently playing.
- On the game over screen, if your game has ended and the opponent is still playing.
A battle ends, when both you and your opponent have ended their games. When this happens, if your score is greater than your opponent's then you WIN. If your score is equal to your opponent's score at the end of the battle, the game is TIED and both of you will get your battle entry fee back to your accounts.
These are possible scenarios in which a battle could end:Your game has ended first
- If your score was lower than your opponent's score, your opponent's game ends as well and you LOSE
- If your score is higher than your opponent's score, the opponent can continue to play until he/she beats your score or his/her game ends. You will be shown a GAME OVER screen where you can see your opponent's progress.
- If he beats your score, you LOSE.
- If his games ends before reaching your score, You WIN
- If your score was higher than your opponent's, your game will end as well and you WIN.
- If your score was lower than your opponent's, you can continue to play till you beat your opponent's score or till your game ends.
- If you beat your opponent's score you WIN
- If your game ends before reach your opponent's score, you LOSE
- You may not have sufficient balance to battle again
- Your opponent might not have sufficient balance to battle again
- Battle Room might have ended