- Government ID card number on the card does not match with the Government ID card number entered during verification request.
- Double check the ID card number that you have entered to avoid errors
- Date of Birth on the ID shows that you are below 18.
- Please ensure that you are above 18, then only initiate the KYC verification Process.
- Name on the Government ID card does not match with the Name entered during verification request.
- Please ensure that you enter the exact Name on the verification request, as it appears on the Government ID.
- The documents uploaded by you are not clear/visible/Valid
- Our experts are humans after all! Please help them by uploading clear documents so that they can verify your details quickly. Please make sure that you are uploading a valid Government ID card.
- You do not have a Paytm account against your mobile number used in MPL. Please create a paytm account.
- You might not have done min KYC in Paytm. In this case, you will also recieve an SMS from paytm telling you the same when MPL will try to transfer cash into your paytm wallet
- Your limit in Paytm might have overflown. Paytm allows monthly 10,000 INR for min KYC customers and then you need to do full KYC. Even for full KYC customers, maximum limit is 1,00,000 Rs.
As long as you have entered the correct details of your paytm wallet/bank account, money should be recieved by you.
*Please make sure you are enetering correct details in case of UPI and Bank account as we cannot cross verify the details here and money will be transferred to bank account entered if its a correct record as per bank.
You can also see the status of the transaction in your withdrawls history page. In case, of any discrepencies, we will refund money back into your MPL account within 7 working days.
Please contact our support in case of any issues and we would be able to help you with the exact issue.
We deduct TDS (tax deducted at source) for any winnings above 10,000 Rs in a tournament as per the govt regulation.
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (""TDS"") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
As per current regulations, Tax will be calculated as follows i.e 30% tax + 4% cess which equals down to 31.2% on the won amount for any amount above 10,000 Rs won in a tournament